NANOSKIN AUTOSCRUB System works fast and achieves professional results with the new advanced rubber polymer technology, which replaces the use of clay bars. With either dual action orbital polisher or hand application, it safely and easily removes paint over spray, water spots, fresh tree sap, rail dust and other bonded surface contaminants from the surface of automotive paint, glass, moldings and plastic. Unlike the clay bar, the AUTOSCRUB can be cleaned by simply rinsing off the accumulated contaminates with water. If you drop the AUTOSCRUB on the ground, no worries, just rinse the sponge pad clean and you're ready to keep using it. Easy glides allows for sturdy and controlled handling, unlike clay bars where constant reshaping is required.
• Lasts up to 4 times longer than clay bars
• For a flawless “show room perfect” shine
• Glides on & off easily for a slick finish
• If inadvertently dropped on shop floor, simply rinse clean
Size: 6" x 8.7"
*For surface prep., use with NANOSKIN GLIDE Instant Spray Lubricant
*To achieve best result on the paint, use with NANOSKIN NANO SHOCK Hydrophobic
Spray Lubricant Sealant.
*For glass prep. and hydrophilic anti-static sealant, use with RAIN PREP Glass
Cleaner/Activator then follow with RAIN Glass Sealant.
Use ONLY on clean, cool paint and out of direct sunlight. DO NOT work on the surface below 55°F and over 144°F. Please use in an inconspicuous place for the first time in case of unexpected adverse effects on paint surface.
- Mix 1 oz of NANOSKIN BUBBLE BATH Wash & Shine Shampoo per gallon of water.
- Rinse surface with water to flush away loose dirt.
- Wash and rinse in sections with AUTOSCRUB Wash Mitt using light pressure.
- Begin with the roof, and work the suds down to the hood, trunk and sides.
- Rinse with clean water.
- Dry with clean and soft towels.
Sufficient lubrication is crucial to the AUTOSCRUB application.
Plain water is NOT an adequate lubricant.
AUTOSCRUB is not solvent resistant.
Remove tar & grease before application
The AUTOSCRUB has a protective coating to ensure stability within transportation.
To break in the pad, moisten the AUTOSCRUB with desired lubricant.
Moisten a portion of window glass or other glass surface. Rub AUTOSCRUB in circular motion against the glass for 30~60 seconds. You may see a white soapy foam. This is the
protective sealant coming off. Don’t use until the polymerized rubber is soft and slightly tacky.
Cold temperatures may stiffen pad. Warm surface before using.