Cleaning is a breeze with AR Blue Clean electric pressure washers. Take your exterior home cleaning to the next level with the BC390HSS 2300 max PSI pressure washer. This model is easy to use, durable, and is a perfect unit for the do-it-yourself homeowner. Simply connect the 25’ super soft, high-pressure hose for quick exterior pressure washing. This model comes with three color-coded nozzles plus a turbo nozzle for specialized cleaning which are easy to identify to quickly swap out mid-project.
- POWERFUL - Max PSI 2300
- FLOW - Max GPM 1.7
- INCLUDES: Gun, Lance, Hose, Nozzles, Turbo & Foamer
- WARRANTY - 2-year warranty for manufacturer defects
- Use safely with water temperatures up to 122 ° F / 50 ° C
- Hose reel for easy storage
|Motor + Pump:
||9650H-LV + 117
||Cold Water Only
|Total Stop System:
Max Pressure (PSI):2300
Rated Pressure (PSI):1800
Max Rated Flow (GPM):1.7Rated Flow (GPM):1.1
Pump Mechanical System:Three Axial Stainless Steel Piston Wobble Plate
Pump Material:Aluminum Pump Head
Total Stop System (TSS):Yes
Max Water Inlet Temperature (℃/℉):Cold Water Only
Trigger Gun:M22 Trigger Gun-PW4221762
Hose:25' Super Soft Hose-PW4222430
Foam Cannon:Integrated 48 oz Detergent Tank
Nozzles:Soap-PW4221470, 15ᵒ-PW4222760, 25ᵒ-PW4222770, Turbo-PW4222800
Special Features:Integrated Hose Reel & Detergent Tank
Portability:Two Wheel Trolley
Gross Weight (lbs):32.4
The warranty is from the date of purchase to the original purchaser and cannot be transferred.
The warranty covers manufacturer or workmanship defects at the time of sale that may develop under normal operational conditions. Our warranty is limited to repair or replacement only at the option of the manufacturer. The warranty does not apply to misuse, damage caused by non-AR North America accessories and normal wear items such as but not limited to: seals / packing, O-rings and valves.
Reasonable care must be used in conformity with operation and maintenance instructions in the owners manual. Failure to follow these instructions will void the warranty.
Blue Clean and Blue MAXX Consumer (non-commercial) pressure washer:
- Warranty period of 2 years for pressure washer and 1 year for the accessories. Wear items are not covered under warranty.
- This warranty will be void if the product is used in any rental or commercial application.
Blue Clean Pro (non-commercial) pressure washer:
- For Consumer (non-commercial) application the pressure washer and accessories holds a warranty period of 1 year for any manufacturer or workmanship defects from the date of sale. Wear items are not covered under warranty
- For Commercial application the pressure washer and accessories holds a 90-day warranty for any manufacturer or workmanship defects from the date of sale.
Pressure Washer Parts and Accessories (Purchased Individually):
- Parts and Accessories purchased individually hold a 90-day warranty period for any manufacturer or workmanship defects from date of sale.
Please contact AR Blue Clean customer service with any questions or concerns.
Please keep the receipt as it will be required when submitting a warranty claim. Without the receipt the warranty claim cannot be processed.
The consumer will be responsible for freight costs when the product is returned for warranty evaluation.