Introducing PDP Perpetual 10H graphene-infused ceramic coating!
Since Graphene infused coatings were introduced, there has been some resistance and debate about them. Graphene is among the hardest substances known. It would not be possible to create a pure graphene coating! All "graphene coatings" are ceramic coating infused with graphene oxide chemistry. Lab tests have now shown that graphene oxide coatings resist repeated friction and abrasion significantly better than standard ceramic coatings. After thousands of simulated friction "beats", graphene oxide coatings retained better slide and contact angles, creating better hydrophobicity and scratch/mar resistance.
Use Perpetual Graphene on the paint, wheels, trim, and glass.
Perpetual Graphene 10H improves many characteristics of regular ceramic 9H coatings, including:
1) More hydrophobic: higher contact angles of 110-115 degrees, and lower slide angle of less than 10-15 degrees! Noticeably slicker - which improves the self-cleaning effect!
2) Higher Scratch and Stain Resistance – The graphene oxide modification provides more tensile strength. It has been verified by an independent lab as a 10H pencil hardness.
3) Easier to use! More open time to level, lessening chance for mistakes! It flashes quickly and sweats, signaling when to wipe.
4) Higher resin loading- because the application is easier, more resin is left on the surface, creating more durability and gloss
5) Less odor than similar hard coatings
6) Less prone to water spotting than similar coatings
7) Good for all substrates – paint, wheels, trim, glass
For best results, all coatings should be applied to a perfectly clean finish. The durability and longevity of the coating depends on how well it bonds to the surface, and if any contaminant is in the way, it prevents a solid bond. Wash with a ph neutral soap or ph neutral foam soap, then apply an iron remover and use a clay pad or similar to remove all contaminants embedded in the paint. You can then inspect for scratches and remove with wet sanding or orbital polishing procedures. A scratch will be magnified by the coating, as well as the gloss. Then use a panel wipe product to remove any polish residue from the paint.
Now apply onto a microsuede applicator, and apply to the finish in a 6 ft by 6 ft area or larger. Flash time will vary, according to temperature and humidity of the detail bay. When the Fusion Graphene coating "rainbows", level across the surface by lightly dragging an edgeless waffle microfiber across the area, then finish leveling with a edgeless Korean coral fleece microfiber.